Wednesday, January 14, 2015

It's Time

It's that time of year. The time of year when people make resolutions that most likely won't ever happen. The holidays are slowing down, and people are getting back into their old patterns. The time that I avoid talking about new year resolutions cause I never even make lists. I always feel like I'm doing something wrong by not writing up one.

So I've decided, I'll make a short, sweet, and somewhat easy one. ;P Like resolutions are ever easy.

Writing:
Finish the first draft of Trio of Light
Finish the first draft of another WIP

Home and Family:
Be nicer to the sibs
Be more helpful around the house
Get in shape

Faith and school:
Finish ten books of the Bible
Learn Spanish and Quenya
Read at least 55 books
Read fifteen non-fiction books

So yep. Short and somewhat sweet. :) Good luck to the rest of you on your resolutions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I don't mind helpful criticism. But talking trash about me or anyone else is not okay. I love comments though, so feel free. :)