Friday, June 20, 2014

Responsibility

So my mom is at the beach with my aunts and nana. My dad is at work. And I have been slacking.

I love to work when I get started, but if I don't have that motivation to get rolling I slack off. Which would be: searching for hours for a picture of one of my characters,(I don't know how I haven't even found one close) writing, (Which isn't bad, it's just doing that instead of helping) blogging ;P, and things like that.

Sooo, I've gotten my motivation today. Piano lessons. ;) And I'm back on track.

But do you guys struggle with this too? I used my future in writing as an excuse. Do you have an excuse that sounds pretty good to you?

We can fall behind in our duties, but laziness is of the Devil. Even being lazy when there isn't much to do is wrong. We should always be investing time to grow, mentally, physically, and emotionally. 

So that's why I'm going to try this again. But this time I won't forget about it the very next day. I'm doing the 100 Hard Things Challenge.

Here is the link to get more info on it: Hard Things Challenge at The Rebelution. You'll have to go to the 'About' page, and then to the challenge. :)

I'm asking you to keep me responsible. At least twice a week I'll update my progress. :)

Thanks for your help!

Brookie

2 comments:

  1. I love the Rebelution blog. I also love your blog design. I struggle with this too. Writing is my excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great blog. :) Have you read the books? If you haven't you should.

    Thanks!

    Sometimes I feel like I don't write enough, but then I use it as an excuse when I should be doing something else. I'm glad to know there are others facing the fight with me. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I don't mind helpful criticism. But talking trash about me or anyone else is not okay. I love comments though, so feel free. :)